September 7, 2010

I just went on a date with The Musician (yes, it is capitalized). We went for some nice reliable pizza. I was the carnivorous one who ate three slices of pizza and called it quits. Umm, yeah small please. This is the second day in a row where we hang together. I do find him cute and appealing. Yes, isn't that a fantastically bland word to describe someone? Appealing? He's quiet and introverted and an incredibly gifted musician, smart and kind of geeky cool. I'm liking everything so far, what can I say. He seems kind of safe and reliable. I wonder if he's sweet, the touchy feely type. I need contact, I realize this now, but my relationships need to include some sort of PDA. I am comforted by a soft hand on my leg, fingers on the neck, cupping of my lower back. He's got this quiet, dry sense of humor, slightly offbeat.

Me gusta.

No comments: