September 7, 2010

Exploding Interwebs and taxes

I asked a recently married friend if anything had changed and she mentioned that her last name and the ring on her ring finer. I asked her for reasons why I should consider marriage and she mentioned taxes. As romantic as it gets. 'Hey baby, let's get married for tax purposes!'. Fuck. No.

I don't want that in my imaginary marriage.

Give me passion, give me that oft misquoted and misunderstood idiotic feeling called love. Give me understanding and support and a damned sense of humor that does not belong to a twelve year old (all the time). Give me a creation, a space imagined where only we live, a world of our own, haven which you and I inhabit. Give me an exploration of tastes, of senses, of skin touching, molding. Two worlds colliding and for a brief instant (be it 10 minutes, 20 months, 15 years) truly communicating, everything understood implicitly.

See also: naive.

No comments: