September 3, 2010

I had decided to call it off with the booty call. I was too emotionally involved, I was bound to get hurt. Nothing was clear, everything was blurry. Things got tangled, we tangled. I've been getting some off phonecalls from numbers I don't recognize. I thought for a fleeting second it was the booty call being funny, calling me and saying naughty things over the phone. I also got them as text messages. I decided to call him and ask him pointblank if it was him making the phone calls from an unidentified number, He said it wasn't and I believe him. Why do I still believe him after all of this? he has proven he isn't trustworthy, yet somehow I keep giving him more chances. When will I learn? He said he missed me, he always thinks of me. I always think of him as well, how can I not? He's been a part of my life on and off for the past 9 months. As much as I tried to keep him at an arm's length, he has found a way of infiltrating himself into my life and now it's so hard to extirpate him. I don't even know if I want to anymore.

No comments: