July 7, 2010

Work has been a huge pain in the rass lately. Glarble glarble gah. It's forcing me into being a responsible adult, and the irresponsible adult in me is all, 'chill dude, let's smoke a jay and think about it'.

Played soccer today. Okkkkkk, played soccer today in order to check out a guy I've been texting with. That's the sad, sad truth. As I figured last week, I am a hot mess while playing. Was goalie for about 5 hot seconds till the ball flew straight at me and I cowered and didn't even attempt to catch it with my hands. I do admit to being completely out of my mind high when I started playing.

Found a couple of really old mix cd's in a dvd pile, so have been grooving and re-discovering them. Good mix cd's are fantastic even years after the fact. Drove in a blissed out, retro state while driving to the artificial field in the city.

I think I might have bruised the fragile ego of the current boy toy. He's been awol, so I think he's either boning somebody else, or avoiding me because I ignored all of his calls on Monday. He's such a stupid typical Latin male, it drives me fucking crazy. I'm probably better off without him because if we were ever an item I'd be suspicious and always assuming he's cheating on me. Yes, he's that sucio. He once followed me shamelessly into the bathroom of a club, our alcoholic breaths intermingling.

I'm about to start cooking some chicken that may or may not be rotten as it has been sitting in the freezer of my dying refrigerator. Hi salmonella!


No comments: