July 14, 2010

Astral charts never lie:

If you don't receive the stable emotional response you need, you could become obsessed with the material world and may develop a strong desire for possession that will lead you to buy things and to accumulate money.

'Cause I am a Material Girl.

My love life is currently null and void. Not a single spark anywhere. There are some guys, there always are, but I am interested in none of them, not even for a pity fuck. I had this flash of recalling the rendezvous with the Italian, the very size of his biceps and his fucking dimple. Not to mention, uh everything. His unexpected depth after the assumption that he was dumb as a doorknob. Dumb as a cocker spaniel. He wasn't and that was probably what did me in.

I had an unexpected visit from a guy I was briefly into a year or so back. He brought me chrysanthemum tea and raisin muffins. Cute, eh? This guy has a beautiful nose. Seriously, he has the nose of a poet (aquiline with flared nostrils). I like his delicate sensibilities but my girlfriend's say he's gay, way in the closet. He's rail thin, his mind articulated, his eyes wide. We talk about feelings and experiences and yearnings. He must be gay and yet why do I feel attracted to him?

"Y si me gustan las gorditas?"

Kind of hope he was referring to me, not because I consider myself chunky, but because maybe it was an underhanded piropo. I enjoyed his visit. The little devil on my shoulder wants to know what his weener looks like.



No comments: