July 12, 2010

I am drinking a tea concoction I've started drinking in order to boost my immune system. It's basically lemon tea, with a bit of honey and one lemon, juiced. It's a bit harsh, but oh so good. Only a shot of whiskey would make it better.

My nails are now longer than they have been in a long time (but in comparison to some, not long enough). I feel as if they are huge and already an impediment to normal nail boundaries. They click and get in the friggin' way. But I also enjoy pointing at things and clickity clickity typing. I feel more va va voom and dramatic. I'm missing the heavily painted eyes.

I am not enjoying work so far. I have severe stress and anxiety and I am going to have to go to the doctor soon and get a prescription or do as my doll popping girlfriends: find a loyal under the counter pharmacy and be forever grateful.


No comments: