July 16, 2010

It makes me kind of sad that John Cusack has such terrible grammar on his twitter. GRAMMAR NAZI.

I'm going out. It's 11:00pm. I'm wearing the craziest outfit I've worn in a long fucking time. I wonder what I am trying to prove. Bad taste? I'm wearing loafers. That probably says alot, but also, they're really fucking comfortable. But they do border on the line between straight edge republican lesbian mommy.

Why do the good girls always want the bad boys?

If I don't get fucked tonight I'm going to be mighty pissy tomorrow.

Am I what I do, or is what I do just a part of who I am?

I bought the funkiest romper today. It's like a Power Bitch romper. No sleeves, black, tight, short, with this deep furrowed V. If I wear it with high heels I could be the carabali version of Rihanna, fuck yeah.

In fact, I bought a lot of funky shit today. The style was all over the place. This is when people are going to start talking shit about my fashion choices. I guess the square in me is loosening up. Or maybe the more conservative I dress at work, the crazier I dress on my time off? Does not make sense as I have had other jobs where I had to wear uniforms and I never dressed too funky after work or on my time off. MYTH BUSTED.

Coughing makes me feel good.

It's taking me forever to leave this fucking apartment. The thing is, iTunes DJ is playing awesome music, the weed is good, I'm dressed like a crazy creature. In leggings. Gah!

No comments: