February 6, 2009

Kiss me on my Little Pearl (huh?)

Maybe now is not the time to try and write poetry. It's hard, so hard to write good poetry. Easy to write whatever you want and call it a poem, but so difficult to write something good that makes sense and doesn't sound pompous or that you're trying too hard. Poetry should be like an extension of how you think, but in a more fluid rhyme-y way. It should make you reflect, think upon a moment, try your brain. A good poem makes you want to dissect every word and wonder why it was chosen. Take apart the structure, ponder the meaning.

Hmmmm, as if I am a fucking English Major. I'm not. On to lighter subjects, I actually played Rockband and sang Paramore's That's What You Getand sang it well (or atleast it sounded pretty good....). I would love to make some whack-ass-crazy-experimental band which crazy cute lyrics and weird outfits. I can't sing and I don't know how to play any instruments, but I am oh so willing to go at a bass and tear that shit apart.

Today I almost got a little bit of ink on my feet, but it fell through because I am working irregular work hours that demand a crapload from me. Been so exhausted this week that by the time I get home I have no urge to go out. Yeah, it's fucking nuts, I know. Andddddddd, I haven't been able to exercise this week for that same reason. Next week I'll get started again and work out everyday regardless of how exhausted I am (that's what cellphones are for right? I can just dial SOS if I pass out from exhaustion).

Current booty shakin' song: T.I.'s Whatever you Like which should be renamed Whatever you like that will keep you having unprotected sex with me and let me fuck other bitches as well.
My lyrics would be:

You're the kind of girl I like
wearing your booty shorts and hoe heels.
Your gold diggin' style is smooth
and your grill is not full of spinach
baby girl let me give you a Choo
but it'll cost you a chrome job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poetry is hard.
hard to write and hard to understand.
i like dr.seuss though.