February 1, 2009

A) I need a booty call. But it just can't be any old booty call. It has to be someone I am not close friends with ('cause it would be awkward to run into this person all the time), but someone I have a connection with, but haven't gotten to know really well and doesn't hang out in my same circles).

B) When taking pictures I want to take only natural in their element photographs. None of this looking at the camera with a fake ass smile on their face. In fact, I am going to stop smiling in pictures all together. From hence on forward I will be serious in all of my pictures. The Era of Serious has started.

C) Quiz time:
So you know you're a pothead when:
a) You smoke pot all the time(3-4 times a week), but you don't buy your own shit.
b) You buy pot all the time, but you only smoke 1-2 time a week, maybe less.
c) You buy your own pot which you then smoke a shitload of (7 times a week or more).
d) You look and act like Shaggy from Scooby Doo.
e) You can spell internauta backwards really really slowly.
f) You cannot finish any story without some kind of help or hint (What was I saying?).
g) You drive at 20 kph.

D) Today I had a medium McDonal's fries and I feel like I broke the control your mouth code. Someone get me a muzzle please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A)Yeh for some reason (must be the weather or something seasonal) I am right there with you. I'm planning on breaking up with my boyfriend before Valentines, but all day I've been trying to come up with a plan that would allow me to have sex with him first.

B)Bless you. That's what sucks about being a photography major, everyone wants you to take their picture, but only if they can pose themselves and then smile like an idiot. I too, without realizing it actually, no longer smile in pictures. Unless they ask me to, in which case I do, because I am nice.

C) I wish I was a pothead. I'm staying with my mom right now, so I just drink alot instead.

D)I have nothing to stop myself from saying what comes to my mind. In fact just yesterday, at my part-time job I asked a girl if her Gucci purse was real. She was all like, long pause, nooo, weird look at me. Everyone hated on me for that. I was just curious, but somehow, that is some major faux-paus and now I feel bad.