December 12, 2009

Happy birthday blog! You turned a year old back in September, but I am oblivious as a well, whatever reference you have regarding being oblivious. I am a terrible parent, but then again I never thought that this blog would last as long as it has. It started out as a side project, something I did once in awhile and now I have more or less forgotten my main blog in favor of this one. Or maybe I am just high a lot more than I thought I would be. Or am. Whatever. I feel like this is also a case study; I am writing on this blog only when I am high and I would love to compare that to sober writing and see what the main difference is.

Christmas wishlist: a set of kick ass computer speakers. Fucking yes, please, thank you.

I need more spontaneous dancing in my life. Spasms of muscles twitching, limbs flailing, out of control swinging legs, eyes rolled back, whites showing.


No comments: