July 6, 2009

I feel heavy, my lids heavy, my breasts heavy, my belly heavy. I feel like a piece of lead getting pulled close to the giant magnet that is gravity. There is no holding back gravity, what is there to defy? The human body alone can only get propelled a certain amount on it's own. I suppose that's why gymnasts, athletes and dancers are so amazing. The human body is capable of so much, how far can it even go? Incredible to push it to it's limit.

I just had an idea for my birthday which can be amazing or terrible. The idea would be Trashy Glam theme at the bar. It could be such an awesome, fantastic, Fabulous with a capital F or it could be a disaster, no one would end up getting dressed up and it would be me and a couple of girls dressed trashy glam and everyone else in regular clothes (like last year's party). I don't intend to go crazy over this birthday thing like last year, I am going to take it easy and not be a hostess and just chill and get really hammered for my celebration. I never truly celebrate when I am host, I run around worrying and picking up after people.

No comments: